HD - Heavy-Duty Activated Carbon Septic Vent Odor Filter - Now with End-of-Service-Life Indicator
- Now with Built-In End-of-Service-Life Indicator
- Removes septic odors from home septic systems and light industrial applications
- Made from heavy-duty schedule 40 PVC
- 2" Screw-In Fill Port
- Same activated carbon as our commercial septic filters (why our carbon is best suited)
- 3-5 years average carbon life when used on a single-family home
- Cross-flow design wicks away moisture
- Heavy-duty PVC is perfect for vulnerable places like yard vents where filter might get hit
- Suitable for cast-iron or copper pipes with the addition of a no-hub adaptor
- No tools needed - installs in minutes
- 120-day 100% money-back guarantee
Stop septic odor's patented* heavy-duty residential and commercial Wolverine Brand Septic Pipe Vent Carbon Filter (Patent # US 8,273,162) is based on the original Wolverine. Made of schedule 40 PVC, it is as strong as it is functional. The HD residential Wolverine has a 2" fill port for easy carbon change outs and is also the only residential filter on the market that comes with a built-in end-of-service-life indicator to let you know when to replace the media before the odors return. The HD residential and commercial Wolverine uses the same catalytic carbon as our commercial models and offers up to 4.5 times the life of conventional activated carbons and a 30% longer life span than impregnated carbons. The new heavy-duty Wolverine is a great choice for yard-based vents as the schedule 40 housing is many times stronger than our economical home-owners model, the WLV.
Buy 6 or more units and save 10%. Discount taken at checkout.