Recirculating Molecular Air Scrubber - 100 CFM
The RMS-100 is perfect for smaller spaces where recirculating air scrubbing is desired but external venting is either not possible or not desirable. This could include morgues, funeral homes, cannabis grow and processing operations, hospitals or anywhere volatal organic compounds (VOCs) are causing an unwanted odor.
The RMS-100 has a small footprint of just 15” in diameter and a height of 31”. It can provide 2.5 air exchanges per hour in a 15’ x 15’ x 10’ room. It can be customized for individual applications and comes standard with 30lbs of activated carbon.
- Two stage filtration system with
- MERV 7 Particle filter for removal of Mold spores, dust and other contaminants.
- 1 cf carbon bed (30 lbs) GC-C40 activated carbon to remove terpenes and other odor causing molecules
- .4 seconds Bed contact time @ 100 cfm
- 2.5 air exchanges an hour in a 15’x15’x10’ room.
- Fantec Inline centrifugal fan
- 100 CFM airflow
- Standard voltage- 110/1/60 other voltage configurations available.
- CSA/UL Listed Motor and Electrical Components
- Made of HDPE Plastic
- Height: 31” (78.74 cm)
- Diameter: 15” (38.1 cm)
- Inlet: Radial up flow filter with 2 rows of .1” Inlets evenly spaced with 40% open space (13.8 square inches)
- Outlet: 4” pipe (12.5 Sq in.)
- Removeable lid for easy carbon changeouts.
- Inner air plenum for even carbon wear