Emergency Air Abatement HEPA Filter
Simple Solutions Distributing LLC, drawing on its nearly 20 years in business designing and building molecular scrubbers is pleased to present our emergency air abatement machine.
With COVID-19 stressing our medical system, one of the greatest challenges is keeping our hospital staff and patients as safe as possible. An air abatement machine is a vital tool in achieving this goal. Whether your bringing fresh air into a patient area or creating a negative pressure room to prevent infectious disease from exiting an exam room, an air abatement HEPA filtration machine is what you need.
Wolverine Brand Emergency Air Abatement Filter
HEPA Filter Specifications
- BioMAX High capacity HEPA Filter
- 24” x 24” x 11.5“ .3 Micron BioMax HEPA filter rated for 1000CFM.
- BioMAX HC filters are designed to operate in applications with higher airflows, up to 500 FPM (feet per minute). They are constructed of approximately 50% more filter media than standard capacity filters and operate at velocities of up to 2000 CFM with only a slight increase in pressure drop.
- Lower average pressure drops at equivalent airflows
- Operates at higher airflows with only slight increase in resistance
- Extended media area means longer service life, fewer filter changes, and reduced maintenance and disposal costs
12" High Output Direct Drive Fan Specifications
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 12"
- Airflow @ Static Pressure:
- 1,900 cfm @ 3/8 in. of H₂O
- 2,000 cfm @ 1/8 in. of H₂O
- Volume: 70 dB @ 15 ft.
- Drive Type: Direct
- Motor speed: 3,450
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Power: ½ hp
- Power source: electric
- Electrical connection: Hardwire
- Voltage: 120/230V AC
- Electrical Phase: Single
- Current: 7.0/3.5A
- Motor enclosure type: Totally enclosed
- Maximum temperature: 100° F
- Housing material: Steel
- Blade material: Aluminum
Full Unit Specifications
- Height: 37" (to top of filter assembly, height does not include duct)
- Width: 24" square
- Swivel casters
- On/Off switch
- 10" of duct hose